Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CGriffin
Officer

re: Instance List

Well, I wasn't able to post as a table, so I tried uploading the file itself to the site. Let's see if this works... Other than skirmishes, instance play, and those little mid-quest mini-instances, here's the list:

http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/128176/Instances.xls

Aldekim
Officer

Nice work Camara, thanks.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
CGriffin
Officer

So, my thinking was, working from the list, post your offers to lead or requests for someone else to lead here.

I'd love to find someone to lead the Annuminas ones or Mirkwood ones a few times, so I could learn those instances. In Moria, I need to learn DD, 16th, and DN. I suppose I should try to learn the two Moria 3-mans as well, although I had hoped to never see them again...

Isilwren

re: A Note on Sammuth Gul

Sammuth Gul is a very fun Mirkwood instance to run, but also very difficult.
When Stry was running it it seemed to take him almost 8 hours to complete it - with the final boss finally getting the best of his group. I remember there being a lot of Angmarium spell casters so bring lots of fear and wound pots and trait for fear/wound resistance. Definately cannot do this instance without a couple of tanks.

As for how to run it? I'm afraid I am no expert. It might take us several tries (and perhaps someone who really knows how to run it).

Likewise the Ost Dunhoth desease wing is a lot of fun to do but it takes a lot of coordination and listening to the leader. TenTon Hammer has some great guides for these wings. Here is one: http://www.tentonhammer.com/lotro/guides/ost-dunhoth/wound

A few of us have been talking about trying to do an SG run. I think it is getting close to the time where we should.

Jump to: